[Typo3] Site down - plz help!

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Wed Sep 28 13:39:34 CEST 2005

Hi!

Henrik Eriksson wrote:
> Thnx for all the help!
> I did a "repair table" with phpmyadmin and it fixed the problem. We lost the
> page I was editing and all the pages under it but that's not a big deal for
> us.

I think you may still have most of these pages in the database. If you
know parent page id (the one you was editing when server crashed), you
can search `pages` table for it (field name is `pid`) and replace this
value with the id of a replacement page. This is one query:

update pages set pid=<<<new page id>>> where pid=<<<old page id>>>

Do not forget to clear FE cache after that.

Dmitry.