[Typo3] CODE for PlugIn

Elmar Hinz elmar.hinz at vcd-berlin.de
Wed Sep 28 08:01:24 CEST 2005

Leo Barrientos wrote:
> Please :
>
> Anyone can say to me how can i implement CODE in a Plugin created by myself on kickstarter.
> ,the thing is that i´ve got a plugin but without the CODE options the functionally provides is low.
>
> Thanks!!!!
>
> Greats from Chile.

> Leonardo Barrientos C.
> Asesor en tecnologías de Información y Comunicación
> Integración y Desarrollo de Soluciones Software
> Hochstetter 1050 Dpto 504 Fono : 318246
> lbarr006 at gmail.com - lbarrien at iie.ufro.cl - lbarr006 at hotmail.com

Hello Leonardo,

the input of CODE goes to the tt_content field "select_key" as you can
simply prove by experiment. There you can query it as any DB content and
   do with it whatever you think usefull for your plugin.

In fact it is already queried when your plugin has been called as
content  element and you fiend it in the field "select_key" in
TypoScript or in the php-class in $this->cObj->data['select_key'] (?).

Accourding to the docs CODE is rather deprecitated. Flexforms give much
more possibilities.

Regards

Elmar

--
Climate change 2005: New Orleans, Sahel, Bangladesh, Spain, Portugal,
Austria, Swiss, France, ...