[Typo3] Typoscript as content element

Elmar Hinz elmar.hinz at vcd-berlin.de
Wed Sep 28 01:29:30 CEST 2005

Pierre Rouwens wrote:
> Hi listers,
>
>         I just wanna know if there's a way to use a typoscript code like :
> rsp.news_liste < plugin.tt_news
> rsp.news_liste {
>         templateFile = fileadmin/template/news.html
>         code >
>         code = LIST
>         pid_list = XX
>         singlePid =XX
>         backPid= XX
> }
>
> as a content element ... this purely an example but is this possible ???
>
> Thanks in advance for any clues :)
>
> cheers
>
> Pierre

1) You can alter existing contents elements by typoscript.

2) You can define completly new ones with extensions. The Extension
Kickstarter helps you doing this.

3.) In your example you do something with tt_news. tt_news is of the
special content type plugin. If your code makes any sense at all depends
on what you want to do with newly defined rsp.news_list at last.

Regards

Elmar

--
Climate change 2005: New Orleans, Sahel, Bangladesh, Spain, Portugal,
Austria, Swiss, France, ...