[Typo3] Problem with TemplaVoila and "Page Wizard"

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Tue Sep 27 20:28:53 CEST 2005

Hi!

Bernhard Kraft wrote:
> Where did you read that you can use the "old" page module with TV ?

You can to some extent. Good example is localization.

You cannot edit FCE using old page module. Also if you add elements in
old page (or list) module, they will not appear in TV page module and on
screen. But still you can edit existing non-FCE elements.

> That's simply two completly different things. TV stores relations to
> each content element in the flexform field in the pages table ...

Key word is "relations". Content elements are still in tt_content, this
editable by old page module. Btw, using flexforms to store references to
tt_content makes list module useless for editing page content. Not only
useless but also very confusing: element is there but not displayed, or
deleted but displayed, or elements are displayed in the wrong order.

I believe many things in the BE will soon have TV into account...

> I made an multilangue site with TV and it is possible to translate the
> page headeer. But just once :) But this is already known by Robert Lemke
> and will get fixed in 1.0.

Strange. What is the bug id? I did not encounter this problem at all in
3.8.0. I used list module to add alternative languages as described in
wiki. Did it many times adding and removing language on the same page.

> If you created a website language in your root-page (uid=0) the language
> tab of the TV page module will be active. You can select to create a
> translation of the page and then you will be able to input the
> translated page header.
>
> But the problem is that you can't get back to the "Edit Translation
> header" using the TV page module. You can get there using the
> traditional Page module.

Or List module ("Alternative page language").

Dmitry.