[Typo3] simulateStaticDocuments and condition problem

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Tue Sep 27 20:25:47 CEST 2005

Hi Miko³aj
You can't make conditions like  [config.simulateStaticDocuments =1]
Check TSREF for available options.
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/Condition_reference/

AFIK. then there's no way to do conditions using config values, but maybe
you could write a userFunc to do it?
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/userFunc/

"Note: Conditions can be used in the global space ONLY!"
Means that conditions can ONLY be used OUTSIDE objects. (outside the {}
brackets)

---
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1127691102.3206.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...