[Typo3] Using mininews Front Page teaser from typoscript...

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Tue Sep 27 20:15:22 CEST 2005

Hi Ries, I don't use mininews myself, but have you tried setting:

contentSub.20.CMD = FP
contentSub.20.pidList= 13

As that's the object you are displaying.

If that doesn't help, try comparing the plugin setup vs. your TS setup,
using the Object Browser, and see if there's any differences.

---
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.455.1127828688.11589.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...