[Typo3] utf-8 in contact forms

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Sep 27 19:58:12 CEST 2005

Sander (AlterNET) wrote:
> No, thanks for your reply, but i already tried this, and tried it again
> now, but it doesnt do anything!

Hallo,

Well, if you report me my extension does not work I would  have tested
it. Now I had to read the mailinglist/NG and must find out that somebody
doesn't like my extension :(

This is what I get if I install the extension, set forceCharset to
"utf-8" (utf-9 is not supported by TYPO3!, what the heck is utf-9??? i
know utf-16 and utf-32 but never heard of that. must be some kind of
dialect :)

------------part_1_433986e211663

I tested it under TYPO3 3.8.0 without any modifications in the source.

Pherhaps it doens't work because you have a second extension installed
which also extends the htmlmail classes via XCLASS ... could you report
all extensions (or at least the ones which could be related to mailing)
so I can check if one of those also XCLASSes the t3lib_htmlmail.php
classes ?

greets,
Bernhard