[Typo3] beforeImgTagParams with alt and title

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Tue Sep 27 19:37:08 CEST 2005

Hi Søren. Don't use "beforeImg", use "before" instead.
Only drawback is that the rollover won't work, but from what I can see from
your code, then you dont use rollover on the images.
(This can easily be done using CSS if you need it.)

-- cut --
    before.cObject = IMAGE
    before.cObject.file.import = uploads/media/
    before.cObject.file.import.field = media
    before.cObject.file.import.listNum = 0
    before.cObject.altText.field = subtitle
    before.cObject.titleText.field = subtitle
    before.cObject.stdWrap.typolink.parameter.field = uid
-- cut --

---
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.499.1127836869.11589.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...