[Typo3] chc_forum 1.4.1 available for download [cross-posted on forum newsgroup]

Zach Davis zach at castironcoding.com
Tue Sep 27 19:04:55 CEST 2005

You can download this pre-release at:
http://castironcoding.com/downloads/T3X_chc_forum-1_4_1.t3x

I believe I fixed the big bug related to marking posts as read (see
another bottleneck in the new post view.

Unless there are more major bugs to report, I'm going to release this in
the TER on Friday.

I've written up a chc_forum roadmap, although I still need to edit it a
bit. I hope to make that public by Friday as well. If you want to have a
say in future chc_forum development, please join the forum newsgroup.

best,
Zach