[Typo3] Typo3-book yes or not

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Tue Sep 27 15:33:01 CEST 2005

Jan Bednarik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm thinking about buying T3-book, but I wonder, if it's useful for me.
>
> I've done about 30 webs based on T3 so far and I'm familiar with
> everything you can find in TSRef. What I cannot find in TSRef I find in
> sorce codes. Sometimes I may need more examples for something. And I can
> create extensions as well.
>
> Besides supporting T3-Assoc, do you think I'd find the book useful?
>
> Thanx
>
> --
> Jan Bednarik

well.. it's quite good the last chapter about extension development...
not very deep, but examine all the kinds of ectension taht can be
developed (from FE plugs, to BE modules, to clickmenu, to converting an
external php app into typo3 etc)

i had some insight about permissions, also (i didn't find some case
studies about them anywhere else), and some workflow examples..

i did 10 typo3 websites and some extensions, when i'll have finisched
the book i guess i won't have many "dark zones" :)

just my 3cents

stefano