[Typo3] utf-8 in contact forms

Sander (AlterNET) sander at alternet.nl
Tue Sep 27 10:26:55 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am trying to use UTF-8 in mails sent from a contact form on my
website, right now, when a character like ë (alt+137) is inserted i see
some weird signs like >A.

My site itself in in UTF-9 via forceCharset, and i have tried the
extension kbMailChar or something, but it doesn't do anything.

Also the header in the mails sent dont even contain a utf-8 header, look: