[Typo3] Templavoila : Add title if there is at least one content element

Ismael BIDAU bidau at ensci.com
Tue Sep 27 10:21:23 CEST 2005

Le Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:38:46 +0200, Dmitry Dulepov <typo3 at fm-world.ru> a
écrit:

> Hi!
>
> Ismael BIDAU wrote:
>> But I don't understand what TS I can put and where to add title if
>> there  is at least one content element
>
> You need FCEs with sections. See tutorial for the link/header example.
>
> Dmitry.

I already use FCE with section. For example, I create a section to add
some image/legend. What I want is to put automatically a title like 'VIEW
MY IMAGES' on top of the section if there is at least one image/legend.

NB : In FTB > 1.4.4 Content Element with repetitive data objects, there is
a link section container with a manual header field. Have a look to
http://www.ensci.com/, on the right, look at 'EN IMAGES'. I want add 'EN
IMAGES' each time I have at least one image…

Thanks a lot for your help.

Ismaël BIDAU