[Typo3] Menu

Roby roby wokho2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 10:05:14 CEST 2005

Hi!
I'm newbie of typo3. Sorry for my poor english.

I have a question. I made a site on typo3 with a my template e css.
I must to change the background of some items in the menu. I like to have
some items in the menu with a background color and some other with another.

I don't know how I could do this.

In my setup template I have the next row:

   subparts.MENU1.1.NO {
        linkWrap = <li>|</li>
    }

I think I must write something where I use a "if" and if is the id of my page I change
my wrap to something "<li class='red'>|</li>"

Could someone help me? I can't do this.

Thank you very much

Robert