[Typo3] backlink plus text before it

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Mon Sep 26 22:15:11 CEST 2005

> Why? Your solution doesn't make much sense. COAs have stdWrap
> properties, so there's no reason to add another TEXT object as you've
> done. Your method will also link the entire text. If this was the
> desired outcome, all that was necessary was to add this:
>
> ATagBeforeWrap = Return to <<&nbsp;|
>
> ....to the original code.

well... Marlies was not clear enough if she want to link entire text or not
I think she wanted all the text linked and I did so :) but... right - it
was not the best solution

Lets get it together:

1) you are WRONG if you propose COA when there is simpler solution to
link part of the text.

The good code is:

  temp.backlink =  TEXT
  temp.backlink.data = leveltitle : -2
  temp.backlink.typolink.parameter.data=leveluid : -2
  temp.backlink.typolink.wrap = return to |

2) you are RIGHT that there is simpler solution to link entire text than
I have proposed with COA

The good code is:

  temp.backlink1 =  TEXT
  temp.backlink1.data = leveltitle : -2
  temp.backlink1.typolink.parameter.data=leveluid : -2
  temp.backlink1.typolink.ATagBeforeWrap = 1
  temp.backlink1.typolink.wrap = Return to <<&nbsp;|

just notice that you proposed "ATagBeforeWrap = Return to <<&nbsp;|"
and this is not going to work as you wish :)

--
grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz