[Typo3] Problem with conditions

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Mon Sep 26 19:40:45 CEST 2005

hello

you can not use 2 the same condition in one "IF" but you may use other
condition to achieve what you want.

This example check if both "subtitle" and "abstract" are empty.

page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0

temp.10 = COA
temp.10 {

10 = LOAD_REGISTER
10.IS_SMTH = check_string
10.IS_SMTH.if.isFalse.field = subtitle

    # just check if "register:IS_SMTH" works
15 = TEXT
15.data = register:IS_SMTH
15.wrap = REGISTRED VALUE: | <br>

20 = TEXT
20.value = BOTH EMPTY!
20.if {
   value = check_string
   equals.data = register:IS_SMTH
   isFalse.field = abstract
   }

}

page.10 < temp.10

I am just starting learning TS and I am not sure if it is the best
solution to use REGISTER like this but I have tested that and it works.

--
grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz