[Typo3] fe_rtenews email address for Anonymous

Toni Milovan tmilovan at efpu.hr
Mon Sep 26 19:22:38 CEST 2005

On Pon, 2005-09-26 at 09:01 -0700, Eric Blom wrote:

> 1st choice) On the front end everything is working fine. The only
> modification would be if an email address is entered to store it in
> the back end author's email address field. In this case news
> submitter is "Unregistered" rather than "Anonymous"

Unfortunately, not really possible since my extension does not hold or
write any data about users... that is the task of another axtension. My
extension just use user data from user tables and I would like to avoid
any writing from my extension.

Onto second chooice:

> Distant 2nd choice) If the email address can not be stored in the
> back end then the email address field should not show up unless a
> user is logged in.

This is easily achievable with some aditional coding. I will add it to
the todo list for next major version change.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Toni