[Typo3] Problem with conditions

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Mon Sep 26 18:54:08 CEST 2005

Hi Adam. I don't think you can use 2 "isFalse.field" in the same IF
statement. The 2nd will just replace the 1st one.
Instead try nesting it in a COA more, and then put 1 if on the COA and
another on the TEXT object.

---
Peter Klein /Umloud Untd.

news:mailman.34.1127727305.11589.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...