[Typo3] page advanced - stop date

Alexander Heidl aheidl at fulcio.co.uk
Mon Sep 26 16:27:21 CEST 2005

I am probably in the same situation then you are. I know my way around php,
but have not yet touched the subject of creating my own application.
However, I have already experimented with the extension kickstarter. This
will create the basic code framework on which you can continue your
development. Also take a look at the core code of the news and teaser
extension and compare it to the basic extension. This may give you a clue
where to place your code.