[Typo3] page advanced - stop date

toni tonischoenbuchner at web.de
Mon Sep 26 15:40:46 CEST 2005

Alexander Heidl schrieb:
> Hmmm ... you may overcome this by the timecontrol of the plugin's content
> element. You know, where you place the plugin as a content element...

Hi Alex - thanks for your answer - seems there´s really a change with
the time control ---> as i read the plugin gives us the possibility to
sort the pages by the creation date of each page. Mmmhhh - but this
won´t work in my case - the thing is - this should really be used as an
archive. Events of an art assosiation should be listed. This means I
also have to add events which happend in the past. One possibility would
be to start at the oldest event. But what if one event, which happend in
the past should be added later. it would appear in first place.

...toni