[Typo3] [TemplaVoila]How to customize position of CE box in backend ?

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Mon Sep 26 13:21:23 CEST 2005

Francesco di Francia wrote:

> The matter is that these boxes are all together on the same row/height
> and then my editor need to scroll to right. I was guessing if there's a
> way to obtain in backend a boxes/areas layout similar to the fronted one.

This is the same with MTB. All 4 columns (Normal, Left, Right, Border) are
in the same row. Altough you can switch to a different view in MTB where they
are all beneath each other.

I was already asked by a company for which I made a TV installation if this would
be possible.

I answered them that the best solution would be to make an extension which allows
TV to be "templated" in the BE. Meaning you can have a different layout for where each
column goes in the BE for each TO (also eliminating the problem that columns which aren't
mapped in the TO will get shown). But as this would be quit some work I would need
sponsoring for such an extension.

greets,
Bernhard
--