[Typo3] excluding grabber-requests from awstats ??

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Mon Sep 26 13:22:15 CEST 2005

Hi Tom,

I'm working on a similar setup. AWStats has some directives that can
help you here:

# Do not include access from clients with a user agent that match
following
# criteria. If you want to exclude a robot, you should update the
robots.pm
# file instead of this parameter.
# The opposite parameter of "SkipUserAgents" is "OnlyUserAgents".
# Note: Use space between each value. This parameter is not case
sensitive.
# Note: You can use regular expression values writing value with REGEX
[value].
# Change : Effective for new updates only
# Example: "konqueror REGEX[ua_test_v\d\.\d]"
# Default: ""
#
SkipUserAgents=""

I assume that you can simply add the setting to the awstats.conf
file. Not tested yet!

BArt

Op 13-sep-2005, om 23:50 heeft Tom Walter het volgende geschreven: