[Typo3] [TemplaVoila]How to customize position of CE box in backend ?

Francesco di Francia darksky77 at email.it
Mon Sep 26 13:04:15 CEST 2005

Farhdine Boutzakhti ha scritto:
> Francesco di Francia wrote:
>
>> In my homepage template i have 4/5 different Areas. This Areas are EL
>> type, content element type.
>> In the backend i see all these "boxes" in the same row.
>> There's a way to modify position of the content element boxes in the
>> backend ? ( i.e. 2 up and 2 down )
>

> Hi Francesco,
> I think this feature don't exist in the actual version of the extension.
> Maybe in the 1.0 release in winter :)
> The only way it's to delete and create again the element ...

My english is very bad and a misunderstanding occurred, i apologize.
I was not referring to the content inserted by editor in the areas but
to the Areas. I mean EL type field. I mapped 4 EL type field, one for
each area/column of my site: Banner728, Column475, Column300, Column160.
When one of my editor open the "homepage" page in the backend ( using
TV, naturally ) he sees 4 areas/boxes and he can insert variuos kinds of
content in those areas.
The matter is that these boxes are all together on the same row/height
and then my editor need to scroll to right. I was guessing if there's a
way to obtain in backend a boxes/areas layout similar to the fronted one.