[Typo3] Error: The main frontend extension 'cms' was not loaded.

Søren Ulrik sulri at nospam.daks.dk
Mon Sep 26 06:29:38 CEST 2005

ben van 't ende [netcreators] skrev:
> You will probably have to clear/delete the TEMP_CACHED files in typo3conf/

Hi Ben

Thanks, actually I did that yesterday without results - but now I did it
again, and the website shows, and the BE works again; thanks a lot, that
has already made my day!

My only minor problem now is an error on the website (on the top of the
page, saying:

"Can't open file: 'cache_pages.MYD'. (errno: 145)"

Obviously, that is a MySQL-table - has anyone got a clue on how to fix
that?

Tnx - Søren