[Typo3] TMENU only create links if a page has content elements

Darren Clark typo3 at cwebd.co.uk
Mon Sep 26 01:14:50 CEST 2005

Hi

What I'm trying to work out is how to link a page only if it contains content elements (I'm using TV). If it contains no content I still want it in the menu but not to be linked.

<TS>

temp.profilelist = HMENU
temp.profilelist.entryLevel = 4
temp.profilelist.wrap = <ul id="menuitem">|</ul>
temp.profilelist.1 = TMENU
temp.profilelist.1.noBlur = 1
temp.profilelist.1.expAll = 1
temp.profilelist.1.NO {
    linkWrap = <strong>|</strong>
    wrapItemAndSub = <li>|</li>
    // This is fine as I do not want to link the parent
    doNotLinkIt = 1
}

temp.profilelist.2 = TMENU
temp.profilelist.2.wrap = <ul>|</ul>
temp.profilelist.2.noBlur = 1
temp.profilelist.2.NO {
    wrapItemAndSub = <li>|</li>
   // This is the problem one!, do not link the item if there it has not content elements, how can
   // this be checked?

   doNotLinkIt = 1
}

</TS>