[Typo3] random quotes documentation?

Jennie Z. randomfrequentflyerdent at cox.net
Sun Sep 25 23:07:37 CEST 2005

This is not exactly answering your question, but I hope it helps your
ultimate goal.
Ck_fortune <http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/ck_fortune/>
is a pretty flexible and well documented extension which will allow you
to insert random quotes (or images) on a page. I set it up with very
little difficulty, and I'm a dunce. :)

Good luck,
Jennie