[Typo3] CHC-FORUM fe-users - forumgroup problem

dieter reddesertvandriver at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 18:21:49 CEST 2005

no, I tried also with acces settings in categories but this doesn't solve
it.

Also so this is what the manual says:

"You can limit category access to a frontend group and one or more
 forum-groups, or you may leave it open to all groups and manage access in
the conferences.
When you're done filling out the form, press submit."

and the latter is what I did...