[Typo3] FeUser authentification

Pierre Rouwens prouwens at infoglobe.ca
Sun Sep 25 16:51:44 CEST 2005

Hi,

this is part of code ... (i've tried to base it from cc_svauthdemo
extension)

require_once(PATH_t3lib.'class.t3lib_svbase.php');
class.my_class extends tx_sv_authbase {
 function authUser(&$user)   {
     global $TYPO3_CONF_VARS;
     $OK=100;
     if($this->login['uname']) {
         $OK=200;
     }
     return $OK;
  }
}

but i can't login... i surely misunderstood something here... but what ?

thanks for any clues.

Pierre