[Typo3] Be_user list view question

Birk tlist at birkit.com
Sun Sep 25 14:38:06 CEST 2005

Hi list,
Ok, here is the scenerio, I have three pages:
1. A special page that shows the news items created for the ext news.
2. A standard page that is nothing special.
3. A sysfolder that contains the news articles.
In the list module (for every page) the 'create new record' gives
be_users the possibility of selecting 'news' for every page.
Is there a way to only show the option to create a news article for the
sysfolder?
I have tried creating different groups that can/cannot crete news
articles but unfortunatly when one user is a member of both groups
he/she can then create a news article on any page!
My reason is I want to avoid confusing be_users with too many options..I
see no reason why they should see 'new poll', 'news',  'new quote' etc.
for pages that have nothing to do with the listed option(s).
I hope I explained this correctly.
Thank you.