[Typo3] (no subject)

Elmar Hinz elmar.hinz at vcd-berlin.de
Sun Sep 25 14:14:02 CEST 2005

> who's talkin about production of CO2 for fun?? I use my car about once
> or twice in a month, so who are you to judge me?

If you personally seldom use a car then at least for enreflected
advertisement of western lifestyle, I think, of superfluous van driving
(and implicitly flying, what is 10 times worser in result) by the choice
of your email address. :-)

Impious not only in times while thousands of people loose their lives or
homes as result of this stupid and egoistic american and western way of
life. But further discussion would be really off topic here.

> Instead of criticizing me you'd better tried to answer my question.

When I answer questions I answer questions whith a subject that
describes the topic. For a good reason. This way other people can profit
quickliy, too, simply by scanning the subjects in ther client. It counts
if you can help one ore hundreds typo3 users.

> Regards
>
> DIETER ORENS

Regards

Elmar