[Typo3] (no subject)

dieter reddesertvandriver at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 13:48:08 CEST 2005

To Elmar Hinz:

I really don't know what you are talking about?!

"As to your email (and missing fullname): Production of CO2 kills people.
> Production of CO2 just for fun kills people just for fun.
> Congratulations to you!!!"

who's talkin about production of CO2 for fun??
I use my car about once or twice in a month, so who are you to judge me?

Instead of criticizing me you'd better tried to answer my question.

Regards

DIETER ORENS