[Typo3] backend log in problem [I'm a newby]

giovanni nulli gionul at email.it
Sun Sep 25 01:59:00 CEST 2005

Hy to all.

I installed typo 3 on my Pc (I have a web server apache 2.0.48(win32) with
MySQL version 4.0.18 e php 4.3.4). I used the tipo3 installation kit called
dummy-3.8.0.zip, and I follow the istruction contained in the pdf files
called manual-doc_tut_quickstart-22-07-2004_17-18-01.pdf.

No problem until I launched the backend application from my browser: it ask
for log in information, but once I gave it, the page
http://localhost/quickstart/typo3/alt_main.php respond to me with [an error
occurred while processing this directive] and nothing more.
I'm sure I give the right password and username, but I can't understand if
the problem is on the server or on the installation

Many thanks to all.

I'm a newby in using tipo3, and working with server side application.

Giovanni

 Sponsor:
 Trova il prodotto XYZ su jamba.it
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3760&d=20050925