[Typo3] wrapalign

Torsten Schrade schrade at lineara.de
Sat Sep 24 16:41:35 CEST 2005

dieter schrieb:
> maybe a very stupid question, but how do I apply your patch ?
>
> dieter

hi,

it's not stupid but might be the "wrong" question ;-) The more important
is: Do you need the patch at all? As i said above, the patch solves only
the problems with the image alignment in class.tslib_content.php.

Anyways, in this case there is a working TS + CSS solution and I would
not recommend patching the source - the diff is only to help the
developers if they focus on this sometime in the future.

If you're having problems with 3.8 and image alignment, you should try
the solution with the .css that's attached to the same bug report.

But as you're asking about

page.stdWrap.offsetWrap.stdWrap.wrapAlign = center

it looks to me that you want to center your whole page? If so, you
should enclose your page in an additional <table> or <div> with stdWrap
and then set the {margin: 0 auto;} for that container - like Ron did
with template GLUECK as described in the bug report.

Good look and greets,
Torsten