[Typo3] tip a friend on every page

matthi matthibcn at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 00:46:15 CEST 2005

Jogvan Olsen wrote:
> How can i insert 'tip a friend' on every page?
>
> I am using Auto-Parser, so I can insert a link to 'tip-a-friend TIPFORM'
> page in my content area template. But how can I make a link from the current
> page to the TIPFORM page?
>

> Thanks in advance
> Jogvan Olsen

Hi Jogvan,

if i remember well this can be done with a small modification of the
class.tx_tipafriend.php

After!! the line
$url = t3lib_div::GPvar("tipUrl");

insert this one:
if(!$url)$url = $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'];

Then use your rte, point a link to the page where you have the plugin
with the code set to TIPFORM and give it a try
For sure you can also put this link into your template,extensions or
whereever you want...

Best regards

Matthias Oesterle