[Typo3] Combining stdWrap.substring with wrap

Tobias Erlacher erl at maguma.com
Fri Sep 23 16:37:18 CEST 2005

Hi Marcel,
you could use a optionsplit for this, eg (untested):

  temp.breadcrumbs = HMENU
  temp.breadcrumbs {
    special = rootline
    special.range = 1|5
    special.targets.3 = page
    1 = TMENU
    1.target = _top
    1.wrap =
    1.NO {
    allWrap= | //|*||*| |
    linkWrap =  | //
    }

  }

more information about optionsplit:
tsref
http://typo3.org/doc.0.html?&tx_extrepmgm_pi1%5BextUid%5D=270&tx_extrepmgm_pi1%5BtocEl%5D=289&cHash=6604390b37

a nice article written  by Zach Davis explaining optionsplit in detail
http://castironcoding.com/resources/typo3-tricks/single-typo3-tricks/index.html?tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=5&tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=45&cHash=8bfd546c52

have fun
Tobias Erlacher
www.typo3wizard.com