[Typo3] automatic "Make new translation of this page:" for all languages and all pages

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Fri Sep 23 12:16:51 CEST 2005

hi

I went through extension and this forum but with no luck at all so I
would like to ask you for help.

I am just before the task of translating a big TYPO3 site into 3 languages.

Some of the work will be just borning
1. "Make new translation of this page:"
2. "Copy default content elements".
3. Goto 1

I was just thinking if this process can be automated.

One button that do all "Make new translation of this page:" and "Copy
default content elements" for all pages.

Or maybe better just setting part of tree (with recursive level) where
such automatic translation and content adding should be done.

Have you heard about such extention?

Or maybe it can be done witout any ext?

tnx for your time

--