[Typo3] Relation in the TCA?

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD] jh at digitaldistrict.de
Fri Sep 23 10:00:15 CEST 2005

Hi !

TCA does not come up with a solution for that.

I suggest you get in touch with Rene Fritz, he has been working a lot with
individual TCA stuff. I am pretty sure that there is not someting ready you
can use, but I guess with a little contract-work he could set up something.

Jan-Hendrik

news:mailman.1.1127406617.27530.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...