[Typo3] newbie backend config question

David Cake dave at difference.com.au
Fri Sep 23 09:54:45 CEST 2005

	I have two typo3 installs on the same machine, a debian linux server.
The first was originally a 3.6 install, was upgraded to 3.8, and
appears to mostly work (apart from problems installing new
extensions, as mentioned in a separate message)
The second is a new 3.8 install. When you login as a backend user,
you get different menu items. In particular, on the new install I am
missing templates under the web menu, and the User admin,
configuration, Log and phpMyadmin items under tools. Why aren't they
there? How do I bring them back?

	Any ideas what I have done wrong with my configuration.
	Cheers
		David