[Typo3] CRON or Scheduled task for typo3 3.8

Luc Gagnier luc.gagnier at colval.qc.ca
Thu Sep 22 19:51:36 CEST 2005

Hi Henning,

The problem is that I don't know how to start it if it's not by clicking on
a button into a web page.  I don't find how I can start it outside of Typo3.
I know that scheduled task can start a job in Windows, but what script to
start : I click on a button in a page...  How can I found and simulate the
action made by the click ??

Thank you,

Luc Gagnier
Technicien informatique