[Typo3] Verifying Google Sitemaps

Henning Pingel henning.pingel at gmx.de
Thu Sep 22 16:24:24 CEST 2005

Rick - Futuros wrote:

>>> Tried adding "
>>> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS["FE"]['pageNotFound_handling_statheader'] = 'HTTP/1.0

>>> instead of an error.

>>> How do I do that?
>>

>> see what i mean: never got this (prefered) T3 behaviour to work...
>>

> same here. And i am pretty sure i did everything correct.

Hi,

I have the same problem but to my surprise I see the Googlebot in my
webserver logfiles reading the sitemap even WITHOUT having this
verifying procedure done successfully. But until now Google hasn't read
any other pages of the website. It seems that the robot returns at least
once a day to read the sitemap. I hope it will read the other pages too.
What are your experiences?

Best regards,
Henning