[Typo3] New extension: sici_tmplonfs

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 08:38:44 CEST 2005

On 21/09/05, Davide Principi <d.principi at nospamme.provincia.ps.it> wrote:
> Karsten Dambekalns ha scritto:
>
> > Hm. You can include TS from files in your template records, did you know
> > that? You have to clear the cache after changing, but compared to a
> > synchronization call this is the same overhead. :)
> >
> > Kartsten
>
> Well, I know I can do that, putting an t3lib_extMgm::addStaticFile call
> in  an extension, then I can do an "include static (from extensions)" in
> template records...
>
> ...but, how to do it in 'sys_template' records (config field)?
>
> Is there something like #INCLUDE? or should I add a new item in
> "include static (from extensions)" using TSConfig?
>
> What you say is important: please, tell me more!
>
> Thank you in advance!

First result from the Google search 'include + typoscript':

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-english/2005-February/001185.html

"in the SETUP of your template:
<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: source="FILE: fileadmin/your/path/to/thefile.txt">"

This is also in some document or other, but I can't recall which one...

-Christopher