[Typo3] invalid attribute wrap in textarea of form

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 07:44:51 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 21/09/05, Michael Baker <mbaker at pobox.com> wrote:
> Textareas in a form I've developed with content element type "Form" have
> an attribute wrap="virtual".  This causes the page to be invalid XHTML
> as textarea does not have an attribute wrap.  How can I suppress this
> attribute so that my page validates?

This was an old bug, so I had a look in the bugtracker - turns out
Martin K patched it last spring (bugtracker), and that it made it into
the 3.8.0 release (changelog). After wading through the source a bit,
I found out that the following syntax will remove the old-style wrap
attribute in textareas:

tt_content.mailform.20.noWrapAttr = 1

-Christopher