[Typo3] "not in menu" pages and realURL

christian oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Wed Sep 21 23:54:07 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I have a site with realURL and indexed search. Everything works well,
I'm happy.

Now I set some pages "not in menu". If I want them to be accessible in
realURL-Style I have to switch them to "Standard", view them one time
and then switch them back to "not in Menu". Then I can use the link in
realURL-Style until clearing the cache the next time. I guess that "Not
in Menu" pages are not cached, and this results in realURL to skip these
pages?
To be exact: I don't want them to be cached, for I don't want them to be
found by indexed search. But I would like to be able to access them via
realURL.

does anyone know a solution?

thanks in advance!

oe (chistian)