[Typo3] Flash_Slideshow shows only the flash but not the pictures/photos

Jogvan Olsen jo at atlanticvideo.dk
Wed Sep 21 22:47:31 CEST 2005

HI

www.bellowski.de show a flash show on my screen, using Internet Explorer 6.0.

/jogvan
  "Andreas Bauer" <m.overkill at gmx.de> wrote in message news:mailman.1.1127334511.20817.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
  I am using the extension Flash_Slideshow. I love it, it is a really great extension. But I have a problem, which I couldn't solve. Also not with the help of some forums.... :-( Could you please help me?

  I have two websites: On one (sorry, intranet) the extension is working fine but on www.bellowski.de I only get a white box (=flash) without photos.

  On www.bellowski.de I am using RealURL with his current version on the other side - which is working fine - I am not using RealURL. Is it possible that the extension is not able to work with the extension RealURL? Is somebody using the slideshow with RealURL successfully?
  Besides: I am using Typo3 3.8.

  Thanks! Andreas