[Typo3] how to check what the default template is?

Bing Du du_bing at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 21 16:31:20 CEST 2005

Hello all,

For our site, template selector is used to make the front page use
two-column.html as the template and use one-column.html as the template
for all the other  pages.

Setup (those lines that I think not relevent are omitted here):
===========
plugin.tx_rlmptmplselector_pi1.templatePathMain = fileadmin/template/
plugin.tx_rlmptmplselector_pi1.inheritMainTemplates =1
plugin.tx_rlmptmplselector_pi1.inheritSubTemplates = 1
plugin.tx_rlmptmplselector_pi1.defaultTemplateFileNameMain =
"one-column.html"

plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {
	content = FILE
	content < plugin.tx_rlmptmplselector_pi1

	elements {

               DIV.all = 1
               TD.all = 1
	}
         relPathPrefix = fileadmin/template/
}

temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.mainTemplate {
	template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
	workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY
}

page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
page.10 < temp.mainTemplate
==========

Then in 'Edit page header' of the front page, 'Select template' has 'Two
columns, fixed width, (two-column.html)' selected.  The front page shows
up fine.  For all other other pages, they all have 'Default' selected in
the 'Select template' field.  However, they all show up as using the
two-column.html template rather than one-column.html.  So looks like the
following config does not take effect?

plugin.tx_rlmptmplselector_pi1.defaultTemplateFileNameMain =
"one-column.html"

What did I miss?

Thanks much in advance for any help,

Bing