[Typo3] Payment gateway and shop system problems

Jogvan Olsen jo at atlanticvideo.dk
Wed Sep 21 13:58:42 CEST 2005

I have posted this question earlier in the tt_products forum, but didn't get
a solution, so now I try this bigger forum.

Is there anyone how can tell me how I can call a payment gateway from
tt_products, zk_products or any other shop extension.

I have tried to follow the manual to call a handlescript (the included DIBS
script for a start), but it looks like nothing is happen. The script doesn't
start.

I know there are some tt_products shops that use card payment, so it can be
done. I must be doing something wrong, but can't figure out what.

I hope someone can tell me how I call a gateway form my shop.

This is my setup code, and it doesn't work!
paymentActivity = payment
plugin.tt_products.payment {
  10.title = Dankort, VISA-Dankort
  10.image.file = media/logos/dankort.gif
  10.image.params = align=absmiddle vspace=2
  10.handleScript = typo3conf/tt_products/pi/payment_DIBS.php
  10.templateFile =
typo3conf/tt_products/template/payment_DIBS_template_uk.tmpl
  10.handleScript {
    shopid = xxx
    test = xxx
    k1 = xxx