[Typo3] Foldable Menu with special = directory

Matthias Kurz mk at mediamachine.de
Tue Sep 20 17:32:20 CEST 2005

Matthias Kurz wrote:
> Mikolaj Jedrzejak wrote:
>
>>> seite.10 {
>>>            marks.servicenavigation = COA
>>>            marks.servicenavigation.wrap = <table
>>> class="servicetabelle">|</table>
>>>            marks.servicenavigation.1 {
>>>            special = directory
>>>            special.value = 8
>>>             }
>>>            marks.servicenavigation.1 = HMENU
>>>
>>>            marks.servicenavigation.1.1 = TMENU
>>>            marks.servicenavigation.1.1 {
>>>            noBlur = 1
>>

>> Shouldn't it be:
>>
>>              marks.servicenavigation.1 = HMENU
>>              marks.servicenavigation.1 {
>>                  ### den Rich Text Editor konfigurieren###

RTE.classes {
clear {
name = Absatz neutralisieren
value = font:bold;
}

}

options.RTEkeyList = emoticon

RTE.default.classesParagraph = clear

#RTE.default.disabled = 0
#RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.types {
#text.disabled = 0
#textpic.disabled = 0
}

RTE.default.proc {
     overruleMode = ts_images,ts_links,ts_reglinks
   }

RTE.default {
   showButtons = emoticon
   hideButtons = underline
}

RTE.default.proc.dontConvBRtoParagraph=1
>>                  special.value = 8
>>               }
>>              marks.servicenavigation.1.1 = TMENU
>>
>> This is adhoc, byt it seams to be reasonable.
>>
>> Mikolaj
>>

> Hi Mikolaj,
>
> unfortunately it still doesn't work. I suppose special.value doesn't
> retrieve subpages - although it is meant to. Any ideas?
>
> Matthias

Hi again,
since I did not find a solution, I changed my approach and shifted the
page to another position in the page tree. Now it is OK - although I am
still clueless about "special=directory"

Cheers, Matthias