[Typo3] Quick Tutorial on Creating Page and Template

Hang Cheng hcheng at pagebound.com
Tue Sep 20 16:54:37 CEST 2005

Jan Wischnat - schwangau.de wrote:
> Hello Hang,
>

>>I know about the static templates but I would much rather use my own
>>since none of them do what I really want.  How do I make my template
>>work like a template and just read its content from the page being
>
> rendered?
>
> go for this tutorial:
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_tut_n1/
>
> Yours
>
> Jan

Thanks but I'm not using GoLive or any program to make my templates or
html files.  I'm creating a new page inside of Typo3 but I can't get the
template to display the content\HTML of that new page.

I know if I do:
page.10.value = [HTML code] would work but doesn't seem right.  The HTML
  code should go in my page, not in the template.  What do I need in the
Setup part of the Template to get it to display what I entered for the
new page?

Thanks.