[Typo3] FE Editing html content takes me to starting point

Nate Russell webmaster at int-res.com
Tue Sep 20 15:00:47 CEST 2005

Whenever I have a page where the content is html and not normal text,
and I click on the pencil icon to edit, I am taken to the "Starting
Point" field and not to the actual field where the text is that I want
to edit. I usually then just click on the edit icon in the top menu and
I'm taken to the right place. Is there a setting somewhere to make this
work properly? It's not really a big problem just kind of annoying.

Thankful for any tips,

Nate