[Typo3] localconf.php is not writable

Meli Marco Marco.Meli at gknsintermetals.com
Tue Sep 20 10:48:31 CEST 2005

Yes,
But it doesn't change, but I have an idea ... I have placed quickstart and
source dir under /var/www/html/ path that is the path of documentroot for
apache, is possible that there's a readonly or similar directive enable in
httpd.conf file?
But where I can find it?
Thanks.
I'm working with Fedora3 and relative packages installed by default.
Marco.