[Typo3] localconf.php is not writable

Meli Marco Marco.Meli at gknsintermetals.com
Mon Sep 19 19:09:39 CEST 2005

Hi,
I'm new on typo3 and I have downloaded tar.gz packages (quickstart and
source) from website and I have followed instructions in INSTALL.txt file,
but already at first 1-2-3 steps I receive the following error when I push
the button named "update localconf.php", so I have decide to get open rights
to any other users but the answer is always the same.
/var/www/html/quickstart/typo3conf/localconf.php is not writable!
As localhost I have put the ip address where typo3 is placed, but I can put
any word that the answer is always the same "not writable"!
Thanks.
Marco.

	Marco Meli
	IT Dept.